Friday 1 February 2013

Willis & Gambier at NEC....

Not only was I overly excited because I had never had the opportunity to visit NEC Interiors UK before, but it was also my firsty ever business trip! I got the chance to travel to Birmingham with Willis & Gambier to help them out on their biggest trade shows of the year! Liasing with possible clients, giving information about the ten W&G ranges and thirteen Originals ranges that where on our stand aswell as maning the refreshments and keeping an eye out for the new trends of 2013! So it was a pretty hectic trip, but I loved working on the stand, talking to our customers about our products, some that I have even had the input towards the designs. As I could only stay there for a couple of days it was wierd to feel sad when I had to leave, I didnt want to leave, I found it so much fun eventhough they were long days (8am-6pm!).


Our stand was massive! One of the biggest in the hall where we were located. It was great to walk into the stand on the first day and to see all of the ranges together!


 Seeing all of the advertising and marketing pieces in the stand was also great, especially as in the previous couple of days before the show I was making all of them.


I had such a great time at NEC, and experiencing it has kinda made me think about what I want to do in the future, I would love to be working within Willis & Gambier if the opportunity arose after I finish uni, to be able to see your designs made and sold at shows like this was a great feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment