Tuesday 5 February 2013

Hogarths Hotel!!!

Okay so while I was working the long (bu enjoyable) hours at NEC it was a welcome treat by the end of the day to return to such a beautiful hotel, it was gorgeous!!! Nothing like what I expected, a modest room in a hotel in the middle of the city, it was a gorgeously decorated, spacious, modern yet quirky...and that was just my room :). We really got treated by our financial director :).



Obviously taking advantage of the bed :)

The personal touch- loved the design magazines left in my room!
one crazy table....







Absolutely gorgeous! I love the flock of individual birds for lighting!!!


Eye catching and contemporary light in the bar area...

I would definately recommend Hogarths and I would love to be able to go back there for a long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment