Thursday 1 November 2012

jealous of jake....

Wow! So at work yesterday we had our monthly subscription of ELLE Decoration arrive, the stunning work of Jake Phipps definately stood out for me. I was greeted on the contents page by 'Stellar' a beautiful, polished stainless steel piece, that is encrusted with 900 mirrored sections that run all the way through the piece. I would absolutely love to design something like this! A modern contemporary piece that isnt just straight lines, but a stunning mixture of clean cut lines and all the charm and beauty of a highly decorated piece. Unfortunately I dont think I will ever be able to own one of these, as there are only 25 variations available, reflecting on the price tag of £11,500! But if I ever win the lottery I would definately think about splashing some cash on this gorgeous piece.




No comments:

Post a Comment